Download the minube app
and travel like never before
Download
Where'd you like to go?
Enter with Google +
Add a review
Do you like Palacio de los Condes Puerto Hermoso?
Share it with the world!
Where'd you like to go?

Palacio de los Condes Puerto Hermoso

info
save
Saved

2 reviews of Palacio de los Condes Puerto Hermoso

5
See Marilo Marb's photos
5 photos

After the reconquista of málaga, the ...

After the Reconquista of Málaga, the Catholic Kings Knight Diego Romero donated 100 acres of land in this town back in 1490. Upon these lands up his farm, and later he had built his manor house. They were thus the founder of Blackboard His only daughter, Doña Juana Romero Orellana, married to Gonzalo Suárez de Figueroa, founded a Mayorazgo on land inherited from his father in 1535, standing until the nineteenth century. The current castle, neomudejar style, was built in the early twentieth century on the foundations of the old houses of the Estate. The building consists of a central two-storey and three-storey three towers. Surrounded by a large and beautiful garden with a wide variety of plant species. Several palm trees and some of which have been attacked by the red palm weevil with only part of the trunk. Inside furniture, silver and tapestries of the period are preserved, although it is not visited as building membership remains current Condes. Notably, the King Alfonso XIII in his visit to the Slate 21 May 1921 slept in this palace and that too in the same was held the "Conference Slate" or "Conference of Morocco" by the cabinet of President Maura, for the pacification of the territory of the Spanish protectorate of Morocco.

Palacio de los condes puerto hermoso

Al término de la Reconquista de Málaga, los Reyes Católicos donaron el caballero Diego Romero 100 fanegas de tierras de esta localidad allá por el año 1490.

Sobre estas tierras levantó su cortijo, y mas tarde se hizo edificar su casa solariega. Fueron por tanto, el fundador de Pizarra Su única hija, Doña Juana Romero de Orellana, casada con Gonzalo Suárez de Figueroa, fundó un Mayorazgo sobre las tierras heredadas de su padre en el año 1535, que subsistiría hasta el siglo XIX.

El actual palacio, de estilo neomudéjar, fue edificado a principios del siglo XX, sobre los cimientos de las viejas casas del Mayorazgo. El edificio consta de una parte central de dos plantas y tres torres de tres plantas. Rodeado de un amplio y bello jardín con gran diversidad de especies botánicas .y varias palmeras de las que algunas han sido atacadas por el picudo rojo y solo quedan parte del tronco.

En el interior se conservan muebles, platería y tapices de la época, aunque no es visitable ya que la pertenencia del edificio sigue siendo de los actuales Condes.

Cabe destacar que el rey Alfonso XIII en su visita a Pizarra el 21 de mayo de 1921 durmió en este palacio y que también en el mismo se celebró la “Conferencia de Pizarra” o “Conferencia de Marruecos” por el gabinete del presidente Maura, para la pacificación del territorio del protectorado español de Marruecos.
Marilo Marb
Translate
See original
1
See arcontri's photos
1 photo
arcontri
Publish

Information about Palacio de los Condes Puerto Hermoso