Iglesia de Los Dolores
This Church is located on Carrer Nou, in the same area as the old Public Schools. This temple was consecrated in 1750 in the town of La Bisbal d'Empordà. The enclosure has a wrought iron fence and its façade is Baroque style. Part of the side wall was destroyed during the civil war in 1936 and is still preserved in ruins. Its interior is used as a reception hall and for presentations.