Church of San Marzal hospital
The hospital - church of Sant Marcal was built in the mid-fourteenth century. It was erected in 1339 by a wealthy merchant Jaume Marcal to assist the poor. The structure was not quite finished at the time, due to the plague epidemic of 1348. Following this, it was the headquarters of the Brotherhood of the Blood of Christ. Now, it consists of a single nave and, inside, stands the painting of St. Christopher of XV.