This square is in the historic centre of Marbella. It was built in 1485, following the conquest of Marbella by King Ferdinand the Catholic. It was built in imitation of the Castilian squares, though it doesn't have arcades. It's surrounded by typical white houses and a Renaissance fountain. The town hall is now located here, as well as the tourist office and a lot of restaurants that make the square very lively. The square is surrounded by orange trees, hence the name. It's a must see.