Shells from Pilgrims
Next to the Parador de San Marcos and integrated in the same building, this church was consecrated in 1541. It's Gothic style is decadent and inside, there are the choir stalls of Juan de Juni and Guillermo Doncel. To the right of the choir stalls, there is a small room in which Don Francisco Quevedo was imprisoned. The temple is divided into two parts separated by a wrought iron fence. Nowadays, it's often open for mass, but for years it served to separate the space of the parishioners from the altar intended for special visitors. Another aspect of the interior are the small chapels on the sides designed as confessionals.