This tower is made of brick and stone. It is the only surviving piece of the wall that surrounded Oliva in the sixteenth century. The tower defended the access to the village through the Portal del Pi, which does not exist anymore. It was so called because it led to the Franciscan convent of Santa Maria del Pi. It was destroyed by the earthquake of 1598.