Priorat village is surrounded by beautiful landscapes and shrines frequented by walkers from different parts of Catalonia. Ulldemoins parish church is dedicated to St. James and was built in the same place as the original Romanesque church. Construction began in 1594 and it is Renaissance style with a single nave with chapels, its Moorish style bell tower was added in 1612 and the church still retains an organ of 1637. The municipality has various chapels, the oldest is the Romanesque St. Bartholomew, inhabited since 1160 by 3 hermits. The chapel of Santa Barbara, better known as San Antonio de Padua, is medieval, was expanded in 1559 and had a house to house hermits.