Remarkable brick tower in the center of the city
In the center of the town, in the square of San.Sebastian, constructed as a parish, and was moved in the year 1692 from the Temple Royal Collegiate of Santa Maria Maggiore. It was constructed between the years 1540 and 1549 highlighting this time the cover plateresca constructed in the year 1548, designed by Diego de Guevara and inside the pillars cruciform sections closest to the wall. SOmething that is especially remarkable is its brick tower, 60 meters high, one of the landmarks of the city, which was constructed by the Local Alarife Andrew Burgess between the years 1701 and 1706. Its design and construction material, brick, relate to this tower with Aragonese Mudejar.