The Cordellina Palace is located in one of the narrow streets in the historic centre of Vicenza. It dates back to the late 1700's, and was designed by architect Otto Calderari. It's currently owned by the Bertoliana Library. The palace was recently restored completely, up to, and including the interior frescoes by Guidolini and Chiesa. It is now used by the Library and the City of Vicenza to host exhibitions and conferences. The first of these took place at the end of 2011, in memory of the writer Fogazzaro, who was a native of Vicenza.