The Mariano Moreno Bus Station was designed by architects Chanourdie and Micheletti. It was built by the L. Falcone Construction Company. It was originally the Provincial Railway Station of Santa Fe. The foundation stone was laid on December 1, 1927. At this time, the building represented a milestone for the city not only architecturally but historically in reference to the Rosario urban area and the sub and intercity service. It is located just 30 blocks from the center of the city opposite the Patio de la Madera resort. This bus station provides daily services to some of the country's provincial capitals and major cities.