The Instituto Saturnino Unzué is dedicated to the Mary's Immaculate Conception and was declared a national historic monument on March 9, 1989. It is located within the institute itself, which deals with important social and cultural work, which was initiated by the National Council for Children, Youth and Family, including children from all sectors of society. The Institute first worked as an asylum for orphans. The building was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1997 and also a tourist interest point in 1990. The Oratory is the work of the French architect Louis Feure Dujarric. It was built in Romanesque-Byzantine style and inaugurated in 1912.