The Instituto Saturnino Unzué is dedicated to the Mary's Immaculate Conception and was declared a national historic monument on March 9, 1989. It is located within the institute itself, which deals with important social and cultural
Located in an old quarry, which previously provided building stone, and surrounded by luxuriant vegetation, the block was donated in 1937 by Dr. Norberto Peralta Ramos of the Religious Congregation of the Sisters of Divine Providence.
In the late nineteenth century the city of Mar del Plata, southeast of the province of Buenos Aires Argentina, had a population of about 6,000. Today there are more than 600,000, and its one of the most important tourist areas in