Cala is in Costa Brava, between Palamos and Calella. It's quite difficult to access, it takes around 30 minutes at a slow pace. However the beach is lovely and is very hot. A great place to practice snorkeling, with lots of fish and clear water. Better than many Caribbean beaches.
El Paseo Jacint Verdaguer is the walkway linking the Casa de la Vila (1872) with the Casa Garriga (1887). It was designed by Marti Sureda and was named after the Catalan poet Verdaguer. The promenade has a colonial air, is located in front of the sea and has beautiful palm trees all along it.
El Paseo dels Guixols, is what is known as the second tranche of the promenade of Sant Feliu. It starts at the Rambla del Portalet and continues through the port. It differs from the Paseo del Mar, having areas with flowers, plants and the characteristic trees also which provide a much welcomed shade in summer.
La Rambla del Portalet is a small street with a wooded pedestrian area and two vehicular side streets. The street begins at the intersection of Paseo del Mar and Paseo dels Guixols, where the Casino La Constancia and Patxot House are, and ends almost where it begins perpendicular to Main Street towards Plaza del Mercado. The pedestrian zone has a pleasant terrace bar and banks.
Carrer del Call is in the historic center of La Bisbal and is accessed from the main square, at the height of the Volta of Mel. It is one of the oldest streets of the city, designated as a tourist site on the city's website. The street dates from 1285 and is the only one that still exists where Jews lived. Each end is marked with an arcade accessed by an upper frame and bars that closed to isolate it from rest of the population. Today the street maintains its character, it is very narrow and curved, in addition to buildings there are some local Shawarmas selling.
In the historic center of La Bisbal d Emporda, just in front of the Plaza Mayor, is Vuelta de la Miel, an area with arches connecting the confluence of three access points, one of them the portal to the street. This large arch, dating from the eighteenth century, was known as the Honey Square, where there used to be many stalls selling honey and nectar on market days. It is listed as a site of interest on the council website.