This is a huge park listed as a natural monument about 2 km from the city center on the Simeria road. DN-7, on the left bank of the river Mures. It's an area of 70 hectares in which lakes and streams are combined with meadows and winding roads surrounded by vegetation (trees, oaks, poplars, magnolias, cypress, conifers, bamboo-, bushes of different species, grassland, water lilies ... )An interesting fact is that exotic plant species were introduced from the Far East and North America. The romantic English-style garden was built in the eighteenth century by a private initiative and handed down from generation to generation among noble families of Hungarian origin. In 1949, it became the property of the State.