Lutheran Church with amazing architecture
An Evangelical Church of the Resurrection, located in Katowice and belonging to the Lutheran Church. The cornerstone was laid on July 17th, 1856. The church was built in neo-Romanesque style, which combines elements of Lombard Romanesque architecture with the architecture of the Byzantine and early Florentine Renaissance. Features include window arches, inner room, octagonal towers and the façade of the rosette.