House Juste is one of the emblematic Benasque houses that appears in all of the tourist brochures of the area. It was built in 1567 with the sense of being a palatial home. The house consists of a tower, a shelter and other support units. The tower is square and has five floors, and is crowned with battlements. In total it's about 18 meters high. This tower stands out among the surrounding buildings and is a fundamental part of the landscape of Benasque. It's been very well preserved over the years.