We talked about this place at the tourist office in Burgos. It is in Fuentes Blancas Park. It was commissioned by Queen Isabella in the XV century, in 1441, and later suffered in fire. Of particular interest is the altarpiece and the tomb of Juan II and Isabella of Portugal, with a third party, Prince Alfonso de Castilla. Today it is still inhabited by Carthusian monks, who have displayed some important paintings that were in the cloister, for tourists. Worth seeing. We recommend it.