The parish church of Vila Praia de Ancora is in a beautiful coastal villa and resort in northern Portugal, just 40 kilometres from the border of Tui-Valenca. It was built in 1360. It has three naves and a neoclassical altar with images of Our Lady of the Assumption and Saint Peter. The altar of the left nave is Baroque and houses the images of Our Lady of Rosary and Madonna and Child. The church is located in a central square, embellished with a typical Portuguese fountain and surrounded by cafes and a bust of a local character. There are several pots decorated with flowers.