La Vuelta de la Hoz is a bend in the Palencia river, created by population growth over time. Getting close to the center of this place is not difficult. Once we started walking, the first sight is the Dam of Chorradores, a small dam that diverted the original river, moving machinery and water mills to the left bank. Entering, you can see the vertical walls used to practice climbing. The place is nice and very natural. In the recreational area lies the Navarza dam, which carries water along the right bank of the river. During times when the river rises, water usually skips these dams and creates waterfalls that impress the observer. Hopefully, we can see predatory birds or other aquatic dwellings. The route ends at the Moorish mill, which in 1897 was an electric factory, the third in the Castellón province, and lit the streets of the town.
Jerica Mudejar Tower was built in the early seventeenth century over an octagonal tower whose origin is unknown, in order to house the bells of the population, as the other side of the mountain could not hear the church bells. It was finished on December 23, 1622. The fort was built in the 19th century during the Carlist Wars to serve as the in-town garrison. It was demolished at the close of the wars. It consists of three main buildings: the first is the original and contains a large family of ringers. The second has two parts, and the bottom contains the old clock mechanism and upper bells. The third is purely ornamental. The dome has a bronze eagle atop it. Declared National Monument (1979) and Cultural Property (2004).
The Jerica Museum (Jerica) was founded in 1946 by Don Salvador Llopis with the support of the City in order to collect objects that could tell the story of the Villa. These were collected through donations from the residents of the city, and there is a wide variety of objects. It was declared a National Historical-Artistic Monument in 1962. The museum features a variety of objects, a highlight of which is the Epigraphic Collection, dominated by tombstones.
The museum collection of Jerica parish is located in the city of Jerica. It has been built on the grounds of St. Agatha's Church, in the former palace of Prince Martin (son of Peter IV of Aragon), which he ceded for this purpose in the year 1395. It was opened in 1997 on the initiative of the Parish Council, and some existing rooms were specially fitted at the top of the altar to house religious objects that are still taken out and used for worship on special days and festivals that require additional solemnity.