The Hall of Fame of the Reds opened in 1958, in recognition of the good performance of the players and their coaches. The museum has photographs on display including signed balls and bats from players in the different seasons. Over time these pieces have acquired a significant collector value.
The Enquirer Building, located on Vine Street, was the first building of the paper, The Enquirer. A Modernist building, it has 14 floors and was built in 1926. Press offices occupied the first 5 floors and the upper floors were for commercial offices. It was classified as a national monument in 1985. Currently, the newspaper is located on Elm Street.
The neoclassical building, located at the corner of Main Street and 4th Street, was begun in 1928, and was the first seat of Duke Energy, one of the most important utilitiy companies in the country. This building is also known as the Duke Energy Building and has 20 floors that were constructed by the great architects Garber (1877-1950) & Wodward (1878-1932) and John Russell Pope (1874-1937), the latter of which was the designer of many period buildings in the United States in cities like New York and Washington DC. Each building has its history andwhile reading about it, that the building was erected in the same place where the 1843 drugstore of WH Harrison was located and that this was the first ever private client business of the mid-nineteenth century.